Provita group distributes its products to the whole of the world. We have established ourselves as a brand in Agro firm industries. We specially produce and distribute our product in Bangladesh.
Our distribution to spread the product throughout the marketplace such that a large number of people can buy it. Distribution involves doing the following things: Tracking the places where the product can be placed such that there is a maximum opportunity to buy it.
Our distribution is the activity of both selling and delivering products and services from manufacturer to customer. This can also be called product distribution. As businesses become more global it becomes important to improve distribution to ensure that customers and all members of the distribution channel are happy.
At the strategic level, there are three broad approaches to distribution, namely mass, selective or exclusive distribution. The number and type of intermediaries selected largely depends on the strategic approach. The overall distribution channel should add value to the consumer.
When we use the term normal distribution in statistics, we usually mean a probability distribution. Good examples are the Normal distribution, the Binomial distribution, and the Uniform distribution. A distribution in statistics is a function that shows the possible values for a variable and how often they occur.
Distribution is the key issues to spread the product throughout the market place so that a large number of consumer and farmers can buy it. Distributive efficiency prevails when goods and services are consumed by those who need them most. Distributive efficiency is concerned with an equitable distribution of resources because of the law of diminishing marginal returns. Our Distribution involves with the following functions and strengths:
- We have a good transport system to take the goods into different geographical areas.
- A good tracking system so that the right goods reach at the right time in the right quantity.
- A good packaging, which take care the products and prevent the wear and tear at transportation.
- Tracking the places where the product can be placed so that there prevails a maximum opportunity to buy it.
- It also involves a system to take back goods from the trade.
With strong distribution network, Provita has reached almost every corner of Bangladesh. Provita has total 18 depots in the field level such as Sylhet, Vairob, Narsingdi, Companigonj, Comilla, Narayangonj, Luxmipur, Gazipur, Minikgonj, Tangail, Mymensingh, Sirajgonj, Rajshahi, Bogura, Rangpur, Faridpur, Barishal, Potoyakhali and Harbang (Cox,s bazar). Total Number of manpower in distribution department is 32 and in Head Office-3, in Feed Mill-10 and in Depot-19 personnel.
We distributed and market all of our DOC, Eggs, Fish feed, Cattle feed and Poultry feed through the following Depot:
|Depot Name||Area||Responsible Person|
|Company Gonj||Company Gonj|
The nationwide dealer network, supported by sales depots strategically located at Sirajgonj, Bogura, Rangpur, Rajshahi, Gazipur, Tangail, Nabinagar, Mymansingh, Foridpur, Barishal, Comilla, Bhairab, Sylhet, Laxmipur, Company Gonj, Narayangonj, Norsingdhi and Patuakhali has enabled Provita to strategically cater to all parts of the Country. This success is deserved a group of skilled workforces, Director, Managing Director & honorable Chairman.
We have strong distribution and marketing channel all over the Country. For marketing, we offer to sale products in a variety of ways (advertising, direct sales, placement, advice, etc.) in order to motivate the customers to accept it. Distribution is thus not limited to recommending a given product to a consumer in order to motivate him to accept it but also to understand the inherent benefit of the products. We also offer a moratorium period for the distribution of structured products without capital injection.
- Gazipur Depo – Dighir Chala, Chandana Chowrasta, Joydebpur, Gazipur.
Mobile : 01713-189123, 01713-189124
- Sirajgonj Depo – Sirajgong Road, Hatikumrul,Solonga, Sirajgonj.
Mobile : 10713-189145
- Comila Depo – Shikarpur Bazar, Laksham Road, Comilla.
Mobile : 01713-189146
- Bhairab Depo – Komolpur(Opposite of RAB Office), Bhairab,Kishoregonj.
Mobile : 01713-189143
- Barishal Depo – Chor Monai, Trolar Ghat, Hatkhola, Kotowali, Barisal.
Mobile : 01713-189144
- Rangpur Depo – Mahigonj Bazar, Goshaibari Road, Rangpur.
Mobile : 01713-172869
- Mymensingh Depo – Shombhugonj Bridge Kishorgonj Road(Opposite of CNG Pump), Mymensingh Sadar.
Mobile : 01713-220014
- Faridpur Depo – By Pass Moor, Faridpur.
Mobile : 01713-172879
- Tangail Depo – Raja Bari, Alenga, Kalihati, Tangail.
- Shyhet Depo – Varto Khola, Sornali-B, House-30, Shyhet Sadar, Shouth Surma, Shyhet.
Mobile : 01715-336363